Privy specialized cleaning service provide steps on the following six pillars of a COVID Safe cleaning program that should be in place at every office or Home space:
- Accountability is defined for each role responsible for the cleaning service provision.
- Schedules for cleaning set the expected standard and frequency of cleaning, and the roles responsible for delivering the outcomes.
- Procedures document cleaning methods appropriate to the workplace, task and level of risk.
- Service delivery ensures cleaning supplies are provided and cleaning duties are carried out as documented and trained to perform.
- Education and training requirements are stipulated for all staff who have a cleaning, supervision and organising role.
- Monitoring program checks that the six pillars are implemented and the standard of cleaning is met.
While Privy is responsible for providing cleaning services, management of Privy bare responsibility of an intermediate party, the accountability relating to the cleaning service remains with the business owner, company directors / CEO or board of management.
In our case, Privy General Manager and company owner have dealt with plenty of pandemics and trained in Singapore and Miami with 2 College diplomas in Facility management and sanitary regulations.
A well-defined relationship, with a delineation of roles and responsibilities between our clients and Privy, is an essential component of any constructive working relationship.
Achieving good cleaning outcomes is important to minimise the risks associated with poor cleaning, such as cross-infection, media attention, and occupational health and safety problems.
This is why choosing the cleaning company who cares for your working or living environment is very important.
No matter what level of care you need, as far as its based on quality and precision, Privy will handle it with care in details.